1. BA/BS in Computer Science or a similar closely related technical field. (Equivalent practical experience may substitute for some educational background.)
2. Two plus years of experience in administering/maintaining a Windows based network with Active Directory.
3. Two plus years of managing/configuring network equipment, such as layer 2/layer 3 network switches and routers.
4. Experience in working with various server hardware such as servers from HP and Dell.
1. Degree in Computer Science or IT related field.
2. Management of Google Workspace for Chromebook Device Management.
a. User/Group management.
b. Application and user management.
3. Management of web-based web filtering services such as Securly.
4. Familiarity with implementation of SSO with Google Workplace accounts and other services such as Clever.
CONTACT: If interested, please download and complete the Certified Application. Submit application and resume by June 5, 2022 to: Tim Williams, Superintendent, Logan Elm Local School District, 9579 Tarlton Road
Circleville, OH 43113 or [email protected]
Physical Education/Health Teacher - McDowell
Appropriate License/Certificate required. Contact: Bret King, Principal at [email protected] by June 2, 2022.
3rd Grade Teacher – Laurelville
Appropriate certificate/license required. (PK-3 or K-8) Contact: Tami Clark, Principal, at [email protected] prior to June 8, 2022.
Cross Categorical Special Education Teacher – Laurelville
This highly qualified teacher will be responsible for delivering specific course content in a differentiated collaborative model in the K-6 classroom. The teacher must be skilled in classroom management and implementation of individual behavioral intervention plans. Co-teach with general education teacher, as needed and make student specific accommodations. Reports to Building Principal and Director of Special Education.
Qualifications: State of Ohio Special Education License in Mild Disabilities/Intervention and Highly Qualified.
Desired Experience and/or Training:
· History of timely and accurate IEP completion.
· Demonstrated effectiveness in providing differentiated instruction to meet the needs of struggling students.
· Demonstrated effectiveness in using formative assessments to guide reading instruction.
· Applicant must not have had a recommendation for a Performance Improvement Plan on their most recent evaluation.
· Experience dealing with families and students from a diverse range of economic and social backgrounds.
· Teaching experience with developing and implementing lesson plans, classroom activities, and classroom management.
· Knowledge of research-based instructional strategies, methodology, and materials for students receiving special education services.
· Experience in analyzing student’s formative and summative data and differentiating classroom instruction based on assessment data and student needs.
· Experience collaborating with colleagues to improve instructional practices throughout the school.
· Knowledge in the use of technology within instruction.
· Actively participate in professional development activities, work closely with administration, district level curriculum department, and special education support team.
· Involve parents and guardians as partners in their students’ education.
· Develop and implement appropriate individual educational plans (IEPs) that support multiple learning and behavioral needs of students.
· Collaborate with general education teaching staff to maximize student involvement in the general education classroom/curriculum by supporting more inclusive learning opportunities for students. Request Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs), if needed, help develop and implement Behavioral Intervention Plans (BIPs) for students as needed.
· Monitor student progress and complete Quarterly Progress Reports.
· Support special education paraprofessionals and support their professional development in appropriate curriculum and behavior management areas.
· Administer Ohio Assessments, including alternative assessments.
Contact Tami Clark, Principal, via email at [email protected] by June 8, 2022.
Provide administrative support to the Superintendent and District office. Knowledge of Infinite Campus preferred. Ability to multitask and maintain confidentiality. 260 day contract. Contact Tim Williams at [email protected] by June 5, 2022.
1. Act as receptionist for the district office, including greeting all visitors and answering the phone in a polite, professional manner.
2. Coordinate work of the other secretaries in the district as it pertains to orders, forms, and other district needs, as well as troubleshoot problems in Infinite Campus.
3 Maintain a systematic filing system for the district.
4. Prepare district correspondence.
5. Prepare final draft of reports as directed by Superintendent or other administrators.
6. Organize ordering of supplies and equipment for the district office.
7. Prepare and duplicate forms necessary for daily operation of the district office.
8. Process periodic reports.
9. Maintain the classified substitute list.
10. Keep record of contracts and evaluations of all district staff.
11. Make sure all certificates/licenses are up-to-date and fax to ESC.
12. Maintain all Interdistrict/Intradistrict applications and correspondence with other school districts.
13. Keep track of all FBI/BCI records for employees, substitutes and volunteers in the district.
14. Type monthly Board agenda and send out all letters/contracts to new employees.
15. Maintain all home school applications and send letters to families.
16. Assist Curriculum Director, Special Ed/Gifted Director and Treasurer’s office as needed.
17. Sort mail for the district.
18. Prepare and maintain all new hire files for the district.
19. Update and order student handbooks/grade cards, etc. for the district.
20. Keep track of all calamity days/2 hour delays for state reporting.
21. Process all summer student registration and work permits.
22. Revise and maintain the staff directory.
23. Notify staff of all vacant positions and post teaching positions on the Ohio Department of Education website.
24. Order and update all kindergarten materials.
25. Maintain all applications received by the district office and forward to appropriate personnel.
26. Assist buildings with their master calendars for scheduling purposes.
27. Participate in all trainings offered by META in regards to student information.
28. Maintain files on student discipline in the district.
29. Order bereavement arrangements for family members of staff.
30. Order retirement plaques for all retirees.
31. Communicate public meeting notices to media.
32. Work with Food Services Director and building secretaries to submit P-EBT data (free/reduced lunch) monthly to the Ohio Department of Job & Family Services.
33. Maintain confidentiality at all times.
34. All other duties assigned by the Superintendent.
7th Grade Volleyball Coach
7th Grade Girls Basketball Coach
Contact Nate Dropsey at [email protected]
Duties include preparing meals, serving students, washing dishes, and unpacking groceries. Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. Contact Ginger Selin, Food Services Director, via email at [email protected]
Applicants must be able to work independently and perform routine custodial duties. Completed applications should be returned to Chris Yingling, Transportation Director, 740-477-7477 or via email at: [email protected]
Substitute Bus Driver
Applicants must have good communication skills, the ability to work with individuals of all ages and the ability to obtain a CDL. Qualified applicants will receive all necessary training and support to obtain the proper license. Completed applications should be returned to Chris Yingling, Transportation Director, 740-477-7477 or via email at: [email protected]