PayForIt.net has a new mobile app that is now available for iOS and Android. The PayForIt.net Mobile App provides the ability to make payments to replenish lunch accounts and view purchase history. The PayForIt.net mobile app is a free download and can be found in the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Food Service Information
By logging onto PayForIt.net, you can easily:
• Set up an account
• Deposit money at your convenience
• Set email reminders to notify you when you child's account gets low
• Set up recurring payments
• Check your child's account balance, at no cost
• Request an activity report so you can see what your child has eaten in the previous 30 days, at no cost
To set up an account, all you will need is:
• A valid email address
• A credit card
• Your child's student identification number
Each child in your family can be set up on the same account. If you decide to put money on your child's account, there is a fee per transaction. Once the money is put on the account, it typically appears in your child's account in less than 24 hours. Paying ahead is optional and parents may still pay for student's lunch by sending money to school with student without incurring an extra fee.
Ginger Selin, Food Service Coordinator
Phone: 740-474-7501 ext. 349